Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trip to Melaka

Last 9-11 April, me and all my classmates from class B26A and B26B have our first and only formal trip together in these 3 years time. We actually had a trip before when I'm with B26A in my 2nd semester to Port Dickson.But that's not a formal trip because we dont even have any paperwork or budget given by our Beloved Faculty.. We handle the trip all by ourself. Anyway, about the trip on the 9-11 April, we all headed to Melaka for a presentation on our class project. We stayed at a Hotel in front of a racing circuit. I can't remember the name of the hotel but the service was not as we expected. But everything goes smothly Alhamdullilah..Although there are several misunderstanding among ourselves, there are still much joy in our trip. Everyone is Happy with the Trip and we held back to Puncak Perdana in a Happy plus Tired mood.. Here's some photo that we had when we went for sight seing when we were there..

No comments:

Post a Comment