Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 2009 Memories..

These are some of my sweet memories.
Hanging around with Sheila makes me feel like a korean /japaneese girl..we have so much fun talking about k-pop and studying japaneese..
I can still remember the day we got really crazy..Just the two of us.We sang in the kraok box at Plaza Alam Central for 1hour and continue singing at the Quality Hotel for 3 more hours..we hd so much fun together..
Although she didn't live with me(the same house), we still manage to find some time to spend together. For me, that is the sweetness of our friendships..
As for Dayah, she is my best roomates ever..I like to share my problems with her. Especially problems regarding guys..huh!Guys..they make me feel stress sometimes..breaking up with my bf make me lost for a while..I'm glad she's always there with me during the 'lost'..
Aina is also one of my roomates. Hanging around with her draws lots of attention from others..especially guys..even my own brother..lols..the power of Aina..haha..Anyway, although she kinda like a 'hot stuff' in our college, she's very down to earth type of girl..
2009 is a bad relationship year of my life.i hope this year (2010), my relationship does workout..Well, i'm getting older, i don't have so much time to waste on starting a new relaionship one after another..

No comments:

Post a Comment